One Beautiful Journey that i have not yet gotten tired even after three years :D

Current Employee - Senior Support Engineer  in  Chennai (India)
Current Employee - Senior Support Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Employee Friendly Environment
* Freedom to work on personal Projects
* Horizontal Work Structure
* Good Recognition of Work

Cons

* One tends to get over used to the company's work culture so that he/she finds it hard to adapt elsewhere.

People moving from within the company tend to get lesser compensation than people being newly hired, if this is changed, i would stay for life.

Other Reviews for Amazon.com

Nice company, but too many calls and extremely obsessed about customers.

Current Employee - CSA III Audible  in  San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)
    Current Employee - CSA III Audible in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

great environment, towards coworkers, nice people, nice leadership team. They help you, they give you food sometimes and have nice parties when available. They have great company benefits.Very flexible when it comes to asking for leave of absence and stuff like that. They try to get out off the phones as many times as needed to avoid too much stress.

Cons

Too many calls, very hard to accomplish goals and mainly get promoted or get bonuses. High rotation, people leave like on a daily basis from all accounts. Too much pressure towards metrics to the point where your job is at risk. Very bad policies in regards to what behaviors are tolerated from customers over the phone so pretty much you have to deal with irate/ rude people all the time and still treat them nicely even if they don't deserve it.

Senior management doesn't care about our issues as agents, they just care about metrics and productivity, they do not support us.

Working at Amazon

Current Employee - Contract  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Contract in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I am very impressed the way Amazon deals the online shopping

Cons

Its still operate mostly in western country, am waiting for India operations.

There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!