Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

It's not perfect, but it's pretty good

Software Development Engineer II (Current Employee) Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

ProsAmazon is a great place to learn from smart people, particularly at our remote development site. There's a lot of opportunity for motivated engineers to learn a lot about all aspects of software development and make a direct difference to the business.

ConsOpportunities for promotion or different work are limited at our remote development site. And dealing with people in other sites is a common source of stress.

Advice to Senior Management"Think big" is a core competency at Amazon. Senior management may be thinking big, but it would be nice if they shared more about the vision with us as it's not always clear.

Best place to work if you believe in yourself !

Seller Support Associate (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: One of the best work environment I could find here. Cons: Few senior leadership people try to rule this company and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company with great principles though much of the great work has already been done

Software Development Engineer I (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Great leadership. 2. Awesome principles and strategy 3. Technical stack is the best… Cons: 1. Frugal strategy. Very low perks to employees compared to all the other top technical companies 2. The technical… Advice to Senior Management: Need to create more learning opportunity and a little low… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!