Amazon.com

www.amazon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com

My career at Amazon has been one of opportunities and growth.

Current Employee - Area Manager
Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are amazing opportunities to grow as a leader. If you are willing to put in the work, the sky is the limit on how far you can go at Amazon.

Cons

As a manager at a fulfillment center, there is no guarantee of what shift or what days you will be working. The hours can be long at times and during the holiday season even more so.

Continue to provide opportunities for growth.

4190 Other Employee Reviews for Amazon.com (View Most Recent)

Good

I worked at Amazon.com

Pros

It was a lot of fun working for the company, and spending time learning a lot of new types of things.

Cons

You work lots of long hours, which cuts into your family time, and creates more stress for you and everyone else.

A learning experience that is very fun, keeps me on my toes

Current Employee - FC Associate in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - FC Associate in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Being full time, you do receive great benefits--health, paid time off, vacation time, etc.
    You get to work with a lot of different people. And get to know a lot of people as time goes on.
    As well there are times to do culture activities.

Cons

Due to working in a warehouse setting, lines or sorters get jammed here and there, thus stopping the work flow. As well after peak season, managers get rotated and you have to get used to various managing styles.

Keep a balance among shifts when it comes to overtime, sometimes it feels some shifts get more and others get out of overtime. As well have processes in place when it comes to doing skip pick auditing (i.e. one shift has auditors turn into leads, another to someone else).

There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com