There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com

Ridiculous policy ridiculous turnover rate

Current Employee - Fulfillment Specialist  in  Gouldsboro, PA
Current Employee - Fulfillment Specialist in Gouldsboro, PA

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

They keep you informed about what is going on in the company benefits are great and pay is getting better

Cons

They go threw employees like no other company I have ever seen I was only there for a little over a month and employees were dropping like flies it is a concern for everyone that works there everyone who works there asks how much longer till their number is up I personally know of at least 18 employees being fired just since I was there some deserved it but most where excellent employees that were fired for ridiculous reasons like stretching, telling management a concern they had, and even for writing the wrong date on a piece of paper for overtime.if you're honestly considering working for this company do yourself a favor only plan on it being extremely temporary while you look for another job....unless of course you are absolutely perfect and flawless in every way just because you show up when you're supposed too and work at 110% is not enough for this company!!!!!!!!

If you have an employee that is a great employee you should keep then working for you and not make it impossible to keep working hard for you

3488 Other Employee Reviews for Amazon.com (View Most Recent)

Three and a half years and still loving my job at Amazon!

Current Employee - Recruting Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Recruting Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I feel very empowered, have great work-life balance, great unique culture, I am recognized for my contributions both financially and by the respect given by my leaders and peers. Amazon.com is a company that you can believe in and feel proud to be a part of.

Cons

I think that we need more creativity in our benefits. I think we could do a better job in employment branding.

Understand the competition for great employees and continue to strive to have a strong employee value proposition.

Not what I was expecting, great potential if working in another dept

Current Employee - Team Lead  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Portland, OR

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

team work, wonderful people who work hard

Cons

hours, pay, work balance, micromanaged

listen to your employees and review the workload

There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!