Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

Great Job, Not For Everyone

Area Manager (Current Employee) Fernley, NV

ProsCompany is fast paced and very dynamic. You are afforded the ability to work with some very intelligent people and some very hard working people. The opportunity for growth is huge as the company is constantly growing.

ConsYou are at the mercy of the customer/business needs. This is only a con if you are not willing to buy into the company and share a common goal. There is a high probability of working nights and weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementSo far I am very satisfied with my managers. I have heard of less competent managers, but I have had no business interaction with them.

Bar keeps getting raised - Very Political

Account Executive (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon.com

Pros: Challenging environment, which is changing from an enterprise level Biz… Cons: Very political, where you feel like a cog in a machine. The management seems to think that… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the attrition, focus on development of your employees. We're not replaceable… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work...if you can handle it and have the right personality

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon.com

Pros: If you fit the culture, then there's no better place… Cons: If you don't fit the culture, or desire a work/life… More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!