Ambit Energy
www.ambitenergy.com Dallas, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Ambit Energy is a great company and a great business opportunity.

Consultant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsAmbit is a very low investment MLM company. There is no inventory to purchase and store, energy is a something that everyone needs and uses on a daily basis, and the support network is phenomenal.

ConsI really can't think of any cons to working at Ambit. I guess one thing that I can say is that since it is your own business, you get what you put into it. I DO have a full time work obligation, therefore I can't put as much time as I would like to into it, but I can see the benefit from the time I have been able to invest.

I have been working at Ambit Energy

Pros: Middle management tries very hard to make it a pleasant… Cons: High pressure and a lot of looking to lay blame. More

Innovating in an old industry

I have been working at Ambit Energy

Pros: Ambit works on practical system issues taking place in the energy industry...applying new technology to an old… Cons: The company is coming off a really fast growth trend ... it is still maturing… Advice to Senior Management: Stay involved in what your teams specifically are doing -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ambit Energy.

Worked for Ambit Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ambit Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ambit Energy CEO Jere W. Thompson Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Ambit Energy employees.