Ambition

www.ambition.com.au
  www.ambition.com.au
There are newer employer reviews for Ambition

I've enjoyed every minute of the past five years and still feel as passionate and challenged as the day I joined.

Current Employee - Managing Director - Ambition, Technology in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Ambition

Pros

Flat structure with honest and open communication.
Market leading remuneration and benefits packages.
Inclusive, family feel business.
ASX listed with strong results in the Technology buinsess.
Great Learning and development program.

Cons

Communication can sometimes slip between different business units or is inconsistent.
Specialised businesses could cross sell more effectively to leverage success.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Ambition (View Most Recent)

Best job I have ever had

I worked at Ambition

Pros

Ambition has a dynamic, fun yet professional environment and above all, really supportive. I have never felt so supported in any previous role and I really fine tuned my sales skills here. Also the earning potential is huge. I remember I had my first $50k + month and I had never earned so much in my life. It really was a breath of fresh air and reward for my hard work. You are also recognised for your efforts over revenue - if it takes you that bit longer to bill it doesn't matter as management recognise your dedication and efforts. Great management and incentives!

Cons

Tended to be micro managed when months were bad and this can get a bit irritating if you know what you're doing. KPIs put in place at times sometimes out of the blue.

Consultant

I have been working at Ambition

Pros

Good work culture, the ambition training program is good especially for those coming from non-recruitment background

Cons

Boutique type, not much of internal development, limited career growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Ambition