There are newer employer reviews for Ambry Genetics

Good Job

I have been working at Ambry Genetics

Pros

Its a good job, they offer nice pay and a flexible schedule. It is a busy job, and you are always doing something.

Cons

People are very quiet. There is not much to talk about with others. There is not anything else that bothers me.

I think management does a good job at selecting hard working people and employees that are serious about their jobs.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Software Developer in Aliso Viejo, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Ambry Genetics

Pros

There are a ton of pros, I am given great benefits and perks. the culture is amazing and the people are passionate about what they do. The working environment is flexible, but as with any job you are expected to deliver.. it is not for the faint of heart as there is a TON to do!

Cons

Depending on which project you are on it can be a heavy workload and it can be stressful.

2. Non-stop adventure; one successful venture after another; what's next! Can't wait!

I have been working at Ambry Genetics

Pros

The culture is "alive." Not your usual drab office space or people or benefits and perks.....there's an energy in the air; always something new and edgy and progressive and compelling and the air is electric with ideas and possibilities being generated by some of the brightest and most enthusiastic people I've ever met.

Cons

No cons for me. But this place is not somewhere to come and just collect a paycheck....you will work for it, hard and passionately. You've got to love it or leave it. It's too fast for slowpokes and people with average drives...... But the rewards are seriously good.....

Follow the Leader. Always!

There are newer employer reviews for Ambry Genetics