Amdocs
www.amdocs.com Chesterfield, MO 5000+ Employees

Postive working experience

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFlexibility in work hours; able to telecommute; benefits are good; competitive salary; additional perks such as food rooms, benefits toward health programs such as weight watchers.

ConsAlot of work which requires greater than a normal 9 hour workday on average; more than fair sick leave hours for employees/family, but would prefer if more of the time off was dedicated to vacation time since I do not really take sick days.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind an alternative to the current performance feedback system so that people who work hard feel their rating accurately reflects their performance.

This company sucks the life out of you, chews you up and spits you out

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Was once a decent company to work for that gave something to its customers and nested in its employees growth and well being. If… Cons: Employees are like furniture or equipment. Use them without consideration for their humanity and then throws them away when they break. Talks big about values… Advice to Senior Management: Put money towards things that matter, ie people... you have to spend some money to earn some more. Cutting and cutting to keep showing a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nepotism is a way of life at amdocs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amdocs as a contractor

Pros: good pregressively thinking company...salaries are competitive. Cons: too many family members hired just because they are family....even if they are not qualified to do the job. This practice creates an environment where… Advice to Senior Management: hire qualified candidates with the skills to get the job… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Amdocs.

Worked for Amdocs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amdocs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amdocs CEO Eli Gelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Amdocs employees.