Amedisys
www.amedisys.com Baton Rouge, LA 5000+ Employees

Great Company to work for with Lots of Resources!!

Area Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent benefits!! Pay is competitive. Leveraged technology, great opportunity for professional growth, positions employees for success with regard to training and development. Excellent corporate resources! Proud to say I worked there!

ConsUnrealistic expectations for growth with market changes particularly in non CON states.. Insurance contracts were challenging at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your regional teams they are on the frontlines and are key contributors the success within their markets with regard to opportunity. Also provide feedback to regional leaders when said opportunities have been considered.

This political chess game almost sent me into heart failure

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Amedisys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good marketing materials and decent marketing budget Cons: Very poor management on every level, ridiculous quotas with increases… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your top producers or they will leave, and have,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Needs work on employee benefits/compensation

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Amedisys full-time

Pros: Great local office, corporate focus Cons: Profit above employees. Stress high No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Amedisys.

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amedisys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amedisys CEO Bill Borne. All reviews posted anonymously by Amedisys employees.