There are newer employer reviews for Amedisys

I have worked for Amedisys for 5 years and they respect and appreciate their employees

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Amedisys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

mission, respect, work as a team to get to goal

Cons

always pushing and eventually unable to meet sales expectations

check in with employees when numbers are not good. FIND OUT WHATS BOTHERING THEM.

278 Other Employee Reviews for Amedisys (View Most Recent)

Used to be great

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Amedisys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Pay is good, Great when you make bonus. You get a company car with a fee back to the company.

Cons

when I first started working for the company it felt like people cared. Now no one listens, uper management, middle management and the directors...they could care less.

upper management, look at your middle management and really see if they are really doing what they are suppossed to do.

It's about the bottom line

Former Employee - Director of Operations
    Former Employee - Director of Operations

I worked at Amedisys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

What I thought: given Core Values I thought I was working for a good company. The problem is no one over sees AVP and VP because Company Values and Culture are driven from the4 top down.

Cons

Before the WSJ article we had to account for why we were NOT doing all the therapy visits we said we would.
    After the WSJ artical we still had to account. Are they crazy?
    Middle and Senior managment gave no credence to Bill Bourne's desires to allow DOO's to run their own businesses.
    My position was terminated. The reason "we don't need you anymore." Agency made money, low turnover, homecare elite member, Eagle Award Winnetr and staff all made bonus.
    The reaons given to State labor Board when Amedisys appealed my unemployment benefits;
    Inappropriate dress
    used computer for personal gain
    varied work hours
    All were unsubstantiated and I was awarded unemployment benefits. I also got a sizable Severance.

You need to care for your employees to decrease turnover. People have tro want to work for you. Need to address top down.

There are newer employer reviews for Amedisys

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!