good company

I worked at Amedisys full-time

Pros

people are nice
average pay
nice office

Cons

too many product managers
Product is still not managed well

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Don't be a dummie just run!!

I worked at Amedisys full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A paycheck for now
    Great Clinicians
    Work schedule 8 to 5
    Flexibility
    Promotion within

Cons

No proper training
    bad management
    no communication
    office staff with bad attidues
    low wages for workload

This have been the worst company I have ever worked for in my entire career. This place is a total mess I am not sure how they are still operating. You have people in leadership role who do not know how to be a learder and talk to you any old way because they think you need a job. They would not even speak to you to tell you a simple good morning. When people from other office come through or VP, AVP, etc they will not speak but just walk pass you like your invisible. They will only train you for a day or two then throw you out to the sharks. Please don't let anyone quit or get fired because their workload now become your workload and don't expect any increase in your salary. No one knows what they are doing so it is like the blind leading the blind. The benefits is terrible your better off with no insurance because there is no copay for PCP office visit and the premium is sky high compare to what you make per month. Make sure you follow your police/procedure manual because management will tell you to do sometihing then will leave you alone to suffer the consequences. There is so much complaints about office staff and nothing ever gets done management only sweep it under the rug. I could not last a year here and my only regret was I lost my unemployment benefit when I accepted this job. I was better off at home collected my unemployment. I had to quit this so called job. The person that stated they still have trauma trust me I still have nightmares and need to get electroshock therapy to get over this experience.

Advice to Management

There is no good management within the company

Horribly intimidating work environment

I have been working at Amedisys full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good training and support; Good team

Cons

Horrible slide with recent management change; management is uncommunicative, You are just expected to receive and respond to orders from management and no explanations are given why very cliquish, intimidating. Seems to be a firing squad was hired to mow down the old staff and now that the work is done these people don't have a clue about how to run a home health agency.

Advice to Management

Respect the individuals in your team; Treat them as equals and not as lazy serfs;