Amedisys
www.amedisys.com Baton Rouge, LA 5000+ Employees

The most unethical administration I have worked for in healthcare field in 25 years

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amedisys full-time

ProsIt's a paycheck, coworkers are great

ConsAdministration makes up lies if they don't like you and gets other unethical administraters to "verify" that they "heard" you say that. They recently fired one of their best nurse practitioners who was on disability and month one of 6 month treatment with no warning and ended her insurance that day. The ACLU is looking into it. A hospice/health care/palliative care company? Really??? They are also fighting medicare fraud.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't thing that there is anything that can be done. Personalities and values are formed early in life, and some cannot be changed even with extensive counselling. Plus the person has to want to change and be ethical. This would be in conflict with the "it's all about me and money and covering my back" values of management. I feel sorry for them They are missing so much in life

There are newer reviews on Amedisys.

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amedisys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amedisys CEO Bill Borne. All reviews posted anonymously by Amedisys employees.