Amedisys
www.amedisys.com Baton Rouge, LA 5000+ Employees

Outstandingly positive!

Physical Therapist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Amedisys

ProsGreat emphasis on training and continuing ed. Amazing support from managers. They treat you like family. The nurses are the best and do work with you as a team achieving great results with patients. Good communication. Transparent and ethical. Infact I can breathe so much easier that I know my clinical judgement will be respected and I wont be pressured to do anything OI don't feel comfortable with unlike some places I have worked before.

ConsFrequent changes in documentation requiremnts, fluctuating case load like in any other setting, pay per visit instead of salary. Some people get off with working less efficiently due to laxity of mgmnt.

Advice to Senior ManagementCouldnt you pay for the phone reimbursement directly every paycheck instead of us having to use cumbersome procedures. Also office staff seems overworked.

Average Company That Could Be Great

I have been working at Amedisys

Pros: This organization has a strong mission that any employee could support. Employees have the opportunity to work with… Cons: Core values are inconsistently applied throughout the organization. Most departments operate in silos that make it difficult for field employees to operate effectively. … Advice to Senior Management: Review and determine if the organization's core values accurately depict where the organization wants its culture to be, then get all levels of management on… More

Over worked, micromanaged

Director of Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Amedisys

Pros: National ompany with many opportunities. computerized documentation, team meetings, Fair… Cons: micro managed, Limited support staff unable to omplete all that is expected. Corporate does not call back when you submit questions. … Advice to Senior Management: See what your carecenters are really trying to do. Provide education… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Amedisys.

Worked for Amedisys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amedisys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amedisys CEO Bill Borne. All reviews posted anonymously by Amedisys employees.