Amer Technology

www.amersolutions.com

review abt amer

Current Employee - Software Er  in  Everett, WA
Current Employee - Software Er in Everett, WA

Pros

good they pay the salary on time

Cons

they pay the salary on time but no benefits.
It is a new company.

Other reviews for Amer Technology

Indusrty where you can learn more in detail about recruiting and Staffing, excellent work environment.

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chandigarh (India)

Pros

Good Team work and enhanced my Recruiting skills

Cons

Performance analysis and growth scope.

Implement new and effective business Development plan to increase Client and Business.

Great Company That Treats You Like Family

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Antonio, TX

Pros

- Timeliness: When I started my position at Amer as a Marketing Coordinator, everything was ready to go for me on my first day there. Also, I met with a HR rep and she worked with me to talk about all the benefits as well as set up direct deposit and my paycheck was always deposited on time without any issues.

- Family Atmosphere: Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help everyone out, even people who weren't in my department worked with me and helped me talk through everything. The CEO also has a close relationship with everyone, he makes sure that everyone's problems are talked about and ensures that issues get resolved in a timely manner.

- Compensation/Vacation: Compensation was excellent for my first job out of college. Additionally, upper management is understanding about vacation/sick days/appointments and are extremely flexible. When I took days off I was given the opportunity to work extra hours/days so that I could make up my hours and be compensated for them.

Cons

Currently a small company but they are rapidly expanding in their Texas markets as well as out of state.

There are newer employer reviews for Amer Technology.

Worked for Amer Technology? Contribute to the Community!