Amer Technology
www.amersolutions.com San Antonio, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great Company That Treats You Like Family

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Amer Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros- Timeliness: When I started my position at Amer as a Marketing Coordinator, everything was ready to go for me on my first day there. Also, I met with a HR rep and she worked with me to talk about all the benefits as well as set up direct deposit and my paycheck was always deposited on time without any issues.

- Family Atmosphere: Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help everyone out, even people who weren't in my department worked with me and helped me talk through everything. The CEO also has a close relationship with everyone, he makes sure that everyone's problems are talked about and ensures that issues get resolved in a timely manner.

- Compensation/Vacation: Compensation was excellent for my first job out of college. Additionally, upper management is understanding about vacation/sick days/appointments and are extremely flexible. When I took days off I was given the opportunity to work extra hours/days so that I could make up my hours and be compensated for them.

ConsCurrently a small company but they are rapidly expanding in their Texas markets as well as out of state.

A company with a new plan and new vision.

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Amer Technology full-time

Pros: It pays on time with good incentives for sales folks.… Cons: A small but growing company. Employees have to wear a few different hats here. It takes a few… Advice to Senior Management: Get more feedback from you sales people on how you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No employment appraisal

IT Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Amer Technology as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Pay on time very bi weekly Cons: No other gain but work for the company till contract ends… Advice to Senior Management: Please market the people after they are done with their initial contract and give sometime for the concerned personnel a to get on the next… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Amer Technology.

Worked for Amer Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amer Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amer Technology CEO Balwinder S. Dhillon. All reviews posted anonymously by Amer Technology employees.