There are newer employer reviews for Amer Technology

Indusrty where you can learn more in detail about recruiting and Staffing, excellent work environment.

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chandigarh (India)
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chandigarh (India)

I worked at Amer Technology full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good Team work and enhanced my Recruiting skills

Cons

Performance analysis and growth scope.

Implement new and effective business Development plan to increase Client and Business.

reviews filtered by
  1. A company with a new plan and new vision.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Amer Technology full-time

Pros

It pays on time with good incentives for sales folks. Has set in place a new comprehensive promotion strategy.

Cons

A small but growing company. Employees have to wear a few different hats here. It takes a few weeks to understand the direction of the company and the direction that they want you to in as well.

Get more feedback from you sales people on how you can keep improving the business processes.

2. Great Company That Treats You Like Family

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Amer Technology full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Timeliness: When I started my position at Amer as a Marketing Coordinator, everything was ready to go for me on my first day there. Also, I met with a HR rep and she worked with me to talk about all the benefits as well as set up direct deposit and my paycheck was always deposited on time without any issues.

- Family Atmosphere: Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help everyone out, even people who weren't in my department worked with me and helped me talk through everything. The CEO also has a close relationship with everyone, he makes sure that everyone's problems are talked about and ensures that issues get resolved in a timely manner.

- Compensation/Vacation: Compensation was excellent for my first job out of college. Additionally, upper management is understanding about vacation/sick days/appointments and are extremely flexible. When I took days off I was given the opportunity to work extra hours/days so that I could make up my hours and be compensated for them.

Cons

Currently a small company but they are rapidly expanding in their Texas markets as well as out of state.

There are newer employer reviews for Amer Technology