Ameresco

www.ameresco.com

Great atmosphere, but a bit disjointed.

Commissioning Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsGreat atmosphere, good pay, good benefits. Knowledge and experience of employees is very good. Encouraged to ask questions and get job done right the first time.

ConsExpansion practices leave regional offices disconnected from HQ. Antiquated expense proceduretakes up time and reimbursement is slow. Lots of travel and no company vehicle.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpenses should be handled in a way that it doesn't take a month or more to get reimbursed. Greater collaboration between offices while detaching a bit from HQ could be beneficial.

Entry Level Project Engineer

Junior Project Development Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ameresco full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ameresco offers fair pay, good benefits, a generally autonomous work environment. It… Cons: Often too little oversight and poor internal communication, occasional lack of internal transparency, not by… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure the needs and thoughts of your teams are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Engineering

Project Development Engineer (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Ameresco

Pros: Good company, they treat staff well and pay well Cons: The company seems to be a bit disorganized and segmented… Advice to Senior Management: I think as they grow they have to being to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ameresco.

Worked for Ameresco? Contribute to the Community!