AmeriHealth Caritas
www.amerihealthcaritas.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Poor Senior Leadership, Poor Culture

Philadelphia, PA

ProsOpportunity to help those less fortunate

ConsSenior Leadership drives the culture and the culture is very poor. Extremely low morale, culture of complacency - those who do a below average performance or promoted and rewarded while those who work hard are treated poorly. Salaries are well below average.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut proper systems in place, encourage interdepartmental relationships and reward those who work hard. Also, please loosen the purse strings! We have plenty of money but you would never know it looking at salaries.

Like it now who knows later

Business Analyst II (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at AmeriHealth Caritas full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good bosses, good benefits, fun Cons: Unstable future, not sure about ACA, who knows Advice to Senior Management: Slow down More

Decent Place to Work

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at AmeriHealth Caritas as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good work-life balance; basically a 9-5 environment Friendly staff, great comraderie Great training and… Cons: Outdated technology and processes Change comes slowly; long-term employees are resistant to change. Not flexible regarding… Advice to Senior Management: Implement a document repository for IT projects Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AmeriHealth Caritas.

Worked for AmeriHealth Caritas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmeriHealth Caritas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AmeriHealth Caritas CEO Michael A. Rashid. All reviews posted anonymously by AmeriHealth Caritas employees.