AmeriMark

www.amerimark.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for AmeriMark

Amerimark is an awful place to work.

I worked at AmeriMark

Pros

The only reason to work here is if you are desperate. They do offer benefits including health, dental and 401k. They have a friendly atmosphere and offer sufficient training.

Cons

Amerimark likes to say that they promote from within, however they are more likely to promote based on seniority (or relationships with HR reps) rather than actual competence. Then they wonder why their company is going under. Their memberships are bogus, and take advantage of the elderly. The company also spends money erroneously and during my time there I've seen wages frozen several times, mandatory furlough, mass layoffs and the company stopped matching 401k contributions. Accepting employment there was the worst mistake of my professional life.

Hire a budget analyst who actually knows what they're doing. Actually, hire anyone who knows what they're doing.

14 Other Employee Reviews for AmeriMark (View Most Recent)

Inventory Planner

I have been working at AmeriMark

Pros

Great team environment
    Advancement opportunities
    Recognize achievements

Cons

pay is below what to expect for duties

Amerimark LLC employee review

Former Employee - Stock Pulls in Middleburg, OH
    Former Employee - Stock Pulls in Middleburg, OH

I worked at AmeriMark full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Full time available, breaks every few hours, overtime available every once in a while. Employees are nice

Cons

Supervisors are condescending and verbally abusive, raises are few and far between and only 25 cents. Difficult time getting time off for paternity leave, point system for attendance is entirely . Also employees are not allowed to use vacation time around major holidays like thanksgiving and christmas. VERY little advancement within the company

keep in mind that employees have lives and families to take care of and are not animals

There are newer employer reviews for AmeriMark