AmeriPlan
www.ameriplan.com Plano, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Work From Home Scam

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI responded to an online “job posting” and received a very slick automated reply. However, it went into some detail about the company's products and business model, which is generally not the case with other 'work at home' schemes I've investigated. I replied with a few questions, and received a prompt response which answered all my questions completely and without deceit. Here's what I learned:

Recruits are obliged to buy a $20 annual subscription to online company support. You are also required to cough up a monthly fee which will dictate the commissions received on member recruitment and product sales. That fee STARTS at $50/month.

ConsWhile I applaud them for being straightforward and transparent, an employer should pay the employee – not the other way around. The other way around is about as sketchy as it gets. If you jump into this and get burned, it's your own fault.

A blessing

Corporate Trainer Or Benefits Specialist (Current Employee)
    Youngstown, OH

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time for more than a year

Pros: Much better than a J.O.B.! I thought I wanted a job until I found AmeriPlan.....the freedom to work around my family instead of the other… Cons: If you are not motivated, then a business is not for you. However, if you have the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Freedom from Corporate America- a better career-a dream

National Sales Diredctor (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Financial freedom, a better career, never to downsized again and most of all unlimited money. They pay daily so it is quick money plus they pay… Cons: I guess you have to be friendly. Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for your great visions! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AmeriPlan.

Worked for AmeriPlan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmeriPlan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AmeriPlan CEO Dennis Bloom. All reviews posted anonymously by AmeriPlan employees.