AmeriPlan

www.ameriplan.com
There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan

Work From Home Scam

I worked at AmeriPlan

Pros

I responded to an online “job posting” and received a very slick automated reply. However, it went into some detail about the company's products and business model, which is generally not the case with other 'work at home' schemes I've investigated. I replied with a few questions, and received a prompt response which answered all my questions completely and without deceit. Here's what I learned:

Recruits are obliged to buy a $20 annual subscription to online company support. You are also required to cough up a monthly fee which will dictate the commissions received on member recruitment and product sales. That fee STARTS at $50/month.

Cons

While I applaud them for being straightforward and transparent, an employer should pay the employee – not the other way around. The other way around is about as sketchy as it gets. If you jump into this and get burned, it's your own fault.

33 Other Employee Reviews for AmeriPlan (View Most Recent)

A blessing

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer Or Benefits Specialist in Youngstown, OH
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer Or Benefits Specialist in Youngstown, OH

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Much better than a J.O.B.! I thought I wanted a job until I found AmeriPlan.....the freedom to work around my family instead of the other way around is amazing. Also, if I want a raise, I just do it. No asking, no evaluating, no reporting to my boss. I am my boss. Oh, and the training is phenomenal, never seen anything like it!

Cons

If you are not motivated, then a business is not for you. However, if you have the desire to create a better future for yourself and family, you can be trained to do it

Keep up the great work!

Freedom from Corporate America- a better career-a dream

Current Employee - National Sales Diredctor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - National Sales Diredctor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Financial freedom, a better career, never to downsized again and most of all unlimited money.
    They pay daily so it is quick money plus they pay long term residuals that can help you retire in 2-4 years with six figure income if you choose to work. Flexible schedule great for stay at home moms. No charge backs great fro insurance agents. No hassle. Love them 16 years and still happy! Get started.

Cons

I guess you have to be friendly.

Thanks for your great visions!

There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan