AmeriPlan

www.ameriplan.com

Work From Home Scam

Pros

I responded to an online “job posting” and received a very slick automated reply. However, it went into some detail about the company's products and business model, which is generally not the case with other 'work at home' schemes I've investigated. I replied with a few questions, and received a prompt response which answered all my questions completely and without deceit. Here's what I learned:

Recruits are obliged to buy a $20 annual subscription to online company support. You are also required to cough up a monthly fee which will dictate the commissions received on member recruitment and product sales. That fee STARTS at $50/month.

Cons

While I applaud them for being straightforward and transparent, an employer should pay the employee – not the other way around. The other way around is about as sketchy as it gets. If you jump into this and get burned, it's your own fault.

Other reviews for AmeriPlan

The support system is amazing

Current Employee - Benefit Specialist/Trainer
    Current Employee - Benefit Specialist/Trainer

Pros

Independence, telecommute, team work, high income possibllities

Cons

So far I have found none.

Freedom from Corporate America- a better career-a dream

Current Employee - National Sales Diredctor  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - National Sales Diredctor in Dallas, TX

Pros

Financial freedom, a better career, never to downsized again and most of all unlimited money.
    They pay daily so it is quick money plus they pay long term residuals that can help you retire in 2-4 years with six figure income if you choose to work. Flexible schedule great for stay at home moms. No charge backs great fro insurance agents. No hassle. Love them 16 years and still happy! Get started.

Cons

I guess you have to be friendly.

Thanks for your great visions!

There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan.

Worked for AmeriPlan? Contribute to the Community!