There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan

The support system is amazing

Current Contractor - Benefit Specialist/Trainer
Current Contractor - Benefit Specialist/Trainer

I have been working at AmeriPlan as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Independence, telecommute, team work, high income possibllities

Cons

So far I have found none.

reviews filtered by

Work From Home Scam

I worked at AmeriPlan

Pros

I responded to an online “job posting” and received a very slick automated reply. However, it went into some detail about the company's products and business model, which is generally not the case with other 'work at home' schemes I've investigated. I replied with a few questions, and received a prompt response which answered all my questions completely and without deceit. Here's what I learned:

Recruits are obliged to buy a $20 annual subscription to online company support. You are also required to cough up a monthly fee which will dictate the commissions received on member recruitment and product sales. That fee STARTS at $50/month.

Cons

While I applaud them for being straightforward and transparent, an employer should pay the employee – not the other way around. The other way around is about as sketchy as it gets. If you jump into this and get burned, it's your own fault.

A blessing

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer Or Benefits Specialist in Youngstown, OH
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer Or Benefits Specialist in Youngstown, OH

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Much better than a J.O.B.! I thought I wanted a job until I found AmeriPlan.....the freedom to work around my family instead of the other way around is amazing. Also, if I want a raise, I just do it. No asking, no evaluating, no reporting to my boss. I am my boss. Oh, and the training is phenomenal, never seen anything like it!

Cons

If you are not motivated, then a business is not for you. However, if you have the desire to create a better future for yourself and family, you can be trained to do it

Keep up the great work!