There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan

I wish someone would have told me about this company 20+ years ago!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love working with AmeriPlan. I love educating people on their options for affordable health care, esp. now since many people can't afford the Un-Affordable Care Act. I love helping people work from home to create passive, lifetime income. Instead of struggling in two-earner income struggling from paycheck to paycheck at a 40-hr, 40-yr J.O.B (Just Over Broke) joke and worrying over their shoulder if a pink slip is coming because you didn't make the bottom line. All that time, blood, sweat & tears that person could have been building a nice residual income instead of making their boss/corp/shareholders rich. Here I'm my own boss, an independent business owner. This company and benefits that are attached have been a blessing to my family and I, when insurance co balked at covering certain things leaving me holding the bag, AmeriPlan saved the day - one household expense at a time. Yes, you will have to work. If you are like the rest of 98% of society, lottery winning mentality or are only passionate about helping yourself - take, take, take without giving back, being a business owner isn't for you and you need further education what it takes to succeed. But for those that are passionate about helping others, who desire a change, and know in their gut that if they want something bad enough, they will have to do something they've never done before - if they like to look or hear about Donald Trump and inspire to be like him - than do what the 2% are doing to succeed in life and in their career.

Cons

Some will, some won't, so what, someone's waiting! Some people haven't got the knack for being open-minded, because they have been pre-programmed with J.O.B mentality and that's okay. When you are looking to work at home please do your due diligence and research companies thoroughly. Don't rely on face value of what your friends or families will think because you’re in one of those things - why, they're just as broke as you? Everything in life is a risk from getting into an accident on your way home from work to making poor choices in investments. It's not either or and entitlement theories. Believe in yourself and believe that what you do in life you can succeed, put it out there in the universe and you will get back threefold. Former employees: You get out what you put in. If you feel you need to project your failures in the third party because it makes you feel better you go right ahead...it's your opinion and a free country - one day you'll have an epiphany, and it may be too late for you then.

Continue to share your visions that that make this company great to be apart of as a member and as independent sales reps on the forefront of consumer health driven healthcare.

30 Other Employee Reviews for AmeriPlan (View Most Recent)

scam

I have been working at AmeriPlan

Pros

There is absoluely nothing positive to be said

Cons

just want money with out giving any true benifits

AmeriPlan isn't what they say ... It's a scam

Former Employee - Independent Business Owner in Chesapeake, VA
    Former Employee - Independent Business Owner in Chesapeake, VA

I worked at AmeriPlan full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It keeps you busy with advertising & talking to people on the phone.

Cons

No money, high expenses, can't keep people, barely any providers, false advertising

I would not recommend this company to anyone. It is a company that costs a lot of money & you barely make any money in return. It is hard to keep people under you. It's an MLM company that has several class action lawsuits in 6 states currently. Also, they state they have big name brand companies as providers & in realty those companies dropped their coverage years ago. Its false advertising.

There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan