AmeriPlan

www.ameriplan.com
  www.ameriplan.com
There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan

Excellent experience with this amazing company!!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best reason to work with this company is that I can do it from the comfort of my own home. I set my own schedule so that I can work around my family. Ameriplan's elite credentials are very impressive. Corporate staff truly cares about us independent business owners as well as their members. I am very thankful to be a part of such an amazing company as Ameriplan!

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Keep up the great work!

30 Other Employee Reviews for AmeriPlan (View Most Recent)

If You Fail at This Business, It is your Own Fault!

Current Employee - Independent Business Owner in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Independent Business Owner in Portland, OR

I have been working at AmeriPlan as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Capability to set my own schedule, stay in my home or go out as much as I please, provides opportunity for me to save on recreation- which pushes me to do things to enjoy myself more and take out my team members to celebrate success-, has me working with a team, and I am helping people in need get serious discounts on needed medical help and monthly expenses. The membership costs but saves more.
    I enjoy the fact that I have a career that pays me as much as I put into it and saves me more in my every day life as well. I am out of debt and have no worries anymore about my family because of working with AmeriPlan.
    This is the company for those who have felt held back at 9-5 jobs.
    Just like jobs that take gas money to get there, insurance to pay for out of your paycheck, and money for food outside your home, AmeriPlan businesses take investment, however it has been far less than what it would cost me to drive to work 5 days a week. I still haven't spent more on this than $100 per month on the business side of this venture and have received tenfold in return.
    It takes work, it takes effort, it takes being a motivated and ambitious business person unafraid to speak to new people to really make this work for you, but I personally find it rewarding to help people who are sick to get the medical help they need without having to lose their home or file for bankruptcy- far from it.
    I really hate the people who say they work for this organization and are really just trying to take money from people. Please, if you have been scammed by such human scum, do not take it out on the company they are slandering. It isn't AmeriPlan's fault.

Cons

If you are not a motivated business person, this is not an opportunity for you to pursue and you would find it more beneficial to sign up for a membership instead- if you are ambitious enough to use your discounts; kind of like coupons if you don't clip it and take it you won't get your discount and that seems simple enough to 22 year old me. This is not a job; no one is going to hold your hand and make sure you are meeting a quota- there isn't one- and if you succeed or fail it is entirely on you.
    The trainings are there, the support from your team is there and if it isn't with the person who recruited you then get ahold of someone else in the circle.
    If there are no providers in your area, fix that and make some money.
    Silly people....
    In other words, with the company itself, there are no cons.

Teach people more leadership skills and not so much about how to use a computer or the internet. Teach people communication skills, how to speak, and how to represent themselves.
    As a Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and a working business owner already pulling in $20,000 a year I had an advantage and still do because speaking to people on the phone, helping others find the best opportunities, and even social networking skills were already being used when I began.
    I would even suggest having courses in NLP sales, team building, and networking.

Do NOT get involved with Ameriplan.

Former Employee - Rep
    Former Employee - Rep

I worked at AmeriPlan as a contractor

Pros

There are no pros to "working' with this company.

Cons

They will take your money and never do what they say they will. This is a cam of the first degree. The upline promises to have a direct hand in helping grow your business. When you find that one won't help at all, you are unable to get any other upline help.

There are newer employer reviews for AmeriPlan