America II
www.americaii.com Saint Petersburg, FL 500 to 999 Employees

America II - work hard, play hard

Marketing Representative (Former Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsWorking at America II in the marketing department has been very challenging in that the duties I've had evolved over the years. I used to fax a lot. I would create them and then send them out as well as maintain databases. I stopped doing that years ago and started working more with graphic design and designing fliers, posters, and banners. Loved it. Also, the company closes down twice a year and you get paid for it. The CEO knows many people by name and with a large company, that is impressive.

ConsThe company has had some massive lay offs recently so the environment has become a little more volatile. Sales reps are struggling and because of that they aren't as sociable as in the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe that many who come from America II are used to nothing less than top notch service. We strive for quality in all we do.

Work Hard, Play Harder

Data Management Coordinator and Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at America II

Pros: Fun and friendly Great people Most managers help a person succeed Promote/hire within Family… Cons: Market conditions can make it stressful Advice to Senior Management: There is some dead wood that needs taken out, or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Success is no accident?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at America II full-time

Pros: Incredible business model in a challenging global industry. Good… Cons: Demeritocracy = Challenging corporate environment in which to advance, for one who follows their rules… Advice to Senior Management: Education in sciences will help one understand intelligent feedback when heard. Do what's right. Try being honest. Learn to preserve power. … More
There are newer reviews on America II.

Worked for America II? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at America II reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for America II CEO Michael B. Galinski. All reviews posted anonymously by America II employees.