There are newer employer reviews for America's Car-Mart

America's Car-Mart (Sales Associate)

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at America's Car-Mart full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competive pay, guarunteed hourly base pay plus commission incentive, friendly enviroment, easy job, always off on Sundays, company is always growing and has lots of room for advancement

Cons

must work weekends, may or may not have to split commissions with other sales associates, must stay late for sales eveniif it means working until 8 or 9, work most hoidays

None.

30 Other Employee Reviews for America's Car-Mart (View Most Recent)

I was shown a better way of life and built lots of can do attitude with the company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Conway, AR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

I worked at America's Car-Mart

Pros

Ability for growth with the company

Cons

Piers allowed to curse at you and the Gm not take any action to the point you have to give up your career.

I would say that upper management should evaluate situations that arise and not side with one employee and allow them to treat other associates any way that they want and serve no consequences for doing so and there should also be some sort of rule that excludes gm's from repremanding associates over 2 way radios with 5 other associates on them there's a way to conduct yourself as being a Team Leader.

Great for single people with no Outside life to speak of.

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Columbia, TN
    Current Employee - General Manager in Columbia, TN

I have been working at America's Car-Mart

Pros

Plenty of freedom and lots of money to be made. It's like running a franchise without putting up any of your own money.

Cons

GM's must work six days a week. 8am to 8pm on weekends. I have seen two vacation requst denied by a GM that never takes a day off. I is IMPOSSIBLE to be a Car-mart GM and be a good husband and father.

Car-mart would be a utopian type opportunity if steps were made to improve Quality of life for employees outside of work. We are face with a choice no one should have to answer, Work or Family.

There are newer employer reviews for America's Car-Mart

Worked for America's Car-Mart? Contribute to the Community!