America's Job Network

www.usajobmarket.com

Don't work for them.

Vice President (Former Employee) DFW, TX

ProsNo cap to what you can earn because it is all commission. You feel like you are helping people. The benefit is the client is analyzed like any other product and scrubbed down to the selling points for the hiring employer to see. Most people can not see that in thier own shoes.

ConsIt all commission and a very long sales cycle. Takes a very unique person to succeed and only a handful can do it. The problem is clients pay the company an average of $5500 to $7500 to have all thier marketing materials prepared which does include resumes and all cover letters. The problem is regardless of how clear it is made to the client, they still expect the company is going ot get them a job when the company is giving the best preparation for a job search money can buy. In the end, a commission is lost because they want thier money back months and months later.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your sales people is rule number one. When I did my job but the delievery wasn't, the salesmen was financially penalized instead of the delivery person.

Great concept, sleazy execution

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at America's Job Network

Pros: Unlimited income potential, no micromanagement. Reasonably flexible scheduling. Decent benefits. Cons: High staff turnover with an expectation of a high failure rate, no guarantee of any income, no middle management with any influence. Arbitrary decisions on… Advice to Senior Management: Open up communications. Risk giving commissioned employees a draw to survive on until they become successful.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding

SENIOR CAREER CONSULTANT (Current Employee)

I have been working at America's Job Network

Pros: Most effective service, proven record of success; unique system. Worth the cost an/or effort; AJN helps prepare job hunting prospects increase their job hunting effectiveness at… Cons: A long term learning, self improvement and mentoring process. The… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for such a great opportunity - and for such continued support in light of my long term learning… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on America's Job Network.

Worked for America's Job Network? Contribute to the Community!