America's Job Network

www.usajobmarket.com

Check this company out!

ProsThis is an great company that offers a really good entrepreneurial work environment. You get to work on cutting edge technologies both on the IT and publishing sides of the business. The services for clients are always improving, and from what I can tell from my position, really do produce positive results.

ConsIf you are not accustomed to change, perhaps this is not the work environment for you. Things are always moving fast, and you need to be able to change direction in a heartbeat. If you can do this, however, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe employment world does need companies committed to making job hunting easier and faster. Keep up the good work.

Work their for about four years.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Collinsville, IL

I worked at America's Job Network

Pros: it's cool good hours, good pay, and it's a wonderful… Cons: The people their are ungraceful. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was a decent place to work as long as you got along.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at America's Job Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: Produce and you are ok. Cons: Lead distribution was often arbitrary and not fair. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on America's Job Network.

Worked for America's Job Network? Contribute to the Community!