Your Potential and Abilities Determine Your Success

Current Employee - Marketing Director  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Marketing Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at America's Job Network

Pros

With all the unemployed in today’s economy, working for America’s Job Network gives a skilled and dedicated salesperson the opportunity, not just for great sales potential, but to genuinely feel like you’re helping people. The firm is a family-owned operation and the management has always been warm, personal and accommodating. Because of the high-level of technology they implement, schedules are extremely flexible and you can essentially telecommute anywhere you have access to a phone and a computer. And while you need a certain sales acumen and skill to really lock-down a good amount of sales, the company provides more than enough leads and there is no limit on how much commission you can earn. Your potential determines how much you make. Overall, I’ve been extremely happy in my time at AJN and would highly recommend them to anyone with the sales skills to succeed.

Cons

The company and its industry can be extremely fast-paced, so you need to be able to adapt quickly. And while it depends on the type of person that you are, it helps to be self-reliant, as there isn’t any micromanaging of what you’re doing. Again however, this just depends on the type of worker that you are and can be quite liberating if you’re used to middle management breathing down your neck and want a change. Another aspect to get used to is getting paid monthly, which requires a bit of budgeting if you’re not financially responsible.

Keep the focus on assembling the right team of individuals who are capable of success. Everybody isn’t going to be the best right out of the gate, but recognize their talents and strengths and where they can be implemented. There’s a huge opportunity for big success going forward!

Other Reviews for America's Job Network

An Outstanding Organization

Current Employee - Marketing Director  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at America's Job Network

Pros

Currently I work as a Marketing Director in this firm. I love my job. The resources they provide us to use with our clients are unbelievable. Even in this difficult economy our clients are able to outperform their peers in the job market and land new positions. It isn't easy. But they get it done, and are thrilled with our services. I never have had a position like this were I have had such job satisfaction.

Cons

Not to much really. Sometimes the hours are a bit long. But I think that you would find the same thing in any successful company in the country in this economy.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for making me feel appreciated!

Don't be fooled

Former Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at America's Job Network

Pros

Flexible schedule, can work anywhere there is a phone and an internet connection, really great coworkers, potential to change peoples lives,

Cons

Straight commision sales, CONSTANT changes that interrupt the sales process and cycle negatively, unbelievably high turnover, communication and management structure is seriously lacking, get paid 1x a month,

pick a direction and stick to it for at least a sales cycle, stop micromanaging on the wrong things. This is a sales organization, focus metrics on sales and let people have the ability to do what works for them to drive REVENUE, not viewing of videos. Unless you want to pay people for each video viewed

There are newer employer reviews for America's Job Network.

Worked for America's Job Network? Contribute to the Community!