There are newer employer reviews for America's Job Network

Support, tools, leads and resources are all really good

I have been working at America's Job Network

Pros

There's A LOT of different people you talk to on a day to day basis. All income levels, all backgrounds. I mean I've worked with everybody from guys in construction to rocket scientists. It makes everyday a little different and changes everything up a bit so you dont fall into a funk. The tools, leads and backend support provided really makes it so you're not wasting time with all of that ancillary work in other sales positions I've worked. There's no meetings, you're not filling out reports, etc. The resources are all top-notch. The presentations and tools are look extremely professional.

Cons

It's retail, so it's a little different than B2B sales, which is what I'm used to. B2C is always going to be a different animal, so you've got to get used to that adjustment if you're accustomed to other sales. I worked in B2B for more than 20 years and those people are going to make their meeting come rain or shine.

Advice to Management

Stay on the track of letting the sales force be autonomous and not having to deal with all that ancillary business. Keep providing leads.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Overall I can say I'm quite pleased with the time spent selling ERI / SET

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at America's Job Network

Pros

Leads. Leads. Leads and Leads. There certainly is never a shortage of opportunity for making calls and connecting with people and (it sounds canned) but talking with different people everyday is something I really enjoy doing. And You are talking everyday so if youve got the skills then you can succeed. The people and connections you make with coworkers really are fantastic too and Ive made some really good friends here.

Cons

The name changes can be a little difficult. Alot of the times I didn't feel the changes came with enough warning or reason for that matter and i think they're a little unnecessary. Also I agree with a previous poster that some of the software could use a facelift, though appearances aside alot of my clients got alot out of the tools they provided and found a job.

Advice to Management

The name changes really aren't benefiting anybody. Neither the customers or the salesmen. No too mention they're unnecessary. We need to stop hiding and start promoting the good the company does. The bad shouldn't outweigh the good.

2. Have had Great success here!

I have been working at America's Job Network

Pros

In the years I’ve worked here I’ve found it to be a fantastic experience. Great pay, great people. Working on commission month to month you have to have skills as a salesman to really nail down the process and get calls and sales made and if you aren’t working hard to do that you aren’t going to get sales. But hey that’s what being a salesman is about! If you enjoy chasing the sale then you’ll enjoy working here because there’s plenty of leads to contact people and the resources and media they provide are second to none. Really professional looking stuff.

Cons

I tend to be a face to face person and getting used to the whole “virtual” job was a little difficult. A LOT of time is spent on the phone and computer so adjusting to relying on my voice and listening was a little tricky at first.

Advice to Management

A draw for the new guys would be nice to let them get their feet wet a little.