American Airlines
www.aa.com Fort Worth, TX 5000+ Employees

Working hard for many years...

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsGreat people, great managers at the airport and in the headquarters office. Flexible time off, some office managers can work from home occasionally, lots of vacation after 15 years.

ConsPaid a LOT less than other in similar positions, up to 25% less. Executive management is somewhat out of touch with the customer experience as well as the employee experience. Lot of angry airport employees. Respect your employees' time off. You work all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut the employee satisfaction first and you will have happy customers and shareholders.

Great Company Who Cares About Their Employees

Station Agent (Current Employee)
    College Station, TX

I have been working at American Airlines part-time for less than a year

Pros: They have great benifits. They treat their employees very well compared to other regional airlines. They offer health benefits for full and… Cons: You work inside and outside on most days rain or shine. The bags are a lot of work. The summers are very hot and the… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your stations. Provide better ground equipment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not a career just a part time job

Station Agent (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at American Airlines part-time for more than a year

Pros: flight benefits work is different everyday Cons: very low pay poor hours awful management and labor relations high insurance costs no… Advice to Senior Management: give better raises listen to your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Airlines.

Worked for American Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Airlines CEO Doug Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by American Airlines employees.