American Airlines

www.aa.com

Pretty strict processes

Reservations Agent (Current Employee)

ProsThe convenience of flying somewhere on a whim (if available). If you can handle quick and multiple process changes then this is the place for you.

ConsYou will get an occurrence if you sign in one second late. I needed surgery and advised HR two months in advance and provided FMLA documents and was advised I would still get an occurrence because it is their policy. Most of the performance is based on talk time so you have to move the customer quickly because it affects your rating.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be a little more compassionate to the employees when it comes to processes. I know this is a business but I think it would keep employees from finding ways to work around the system or to the point of not caring if they get multiple occurrences.

An Awesome company to work for.

Flight Attendant (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at American Airlines full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Health Benefits and Travel Benefits Cons: I really didn't feel there are any cons with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

I have been working at American Airlines

Pros: Flight benifits, fun, exciting work Cons: angry passengers, long hours during weather events More

There are newer reviews on American Airlines.

Worked for American Airlines? Contribute to the Community!