American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Auto Service Counselor

Auto Service Counselor (Current Employee)
Columbia, MO

ProsThey have paid holidays -10 per year.
Pension which you receive for life if working 5 or more years.
Fairly good benefits.

ConsPrimarily a majority of the people who work above you dont know how do their jobs and always pass their work off on others or pass the buck onto someone else. The goals they expect you to make are unreasonable, and of you don't make all of your goals which is a total or 7 or 8 categories for my field you don't receive a raise. Even if you do recieve a raise they are next to nothing. The company is poorly run, they expect their employees to advertise everything since the company is too cheap to advertise themselves. When hired I received next to no training and had to learn on my own or have my coworkers show me how to do things, when coming to my boss with questions she use to ignore me or didn't know how to do much in my area since shes been with the company for so long she doesn't even know how to do anything that people in my field do. There is no opportunity for upward growth which I was promised when I interviewed. I continually make my numbers and have positive feedback from customers and can't seem to move up. I would never recommend anyone to work at this company. They are very unorganized, don't care for their employees, and constantly are taking more privileges away from us and making up rules for no reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand how to do your job, don't pass the buck off to someone else, provide your employees with proper training, too much is wrong to name.

Encouraging Team to work with

Senior IT Consultant (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Friendly Environment, Good Learning Curve Cons: Unrealistic Timelines. Sometimes challenging to meet deadlines. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Friendly company

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Dearborn, MI

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Very cool client. low pressure environment Cons: Technologies are not up-to date. We still use Java 1.4 Advice to Senior Management: Need to have some software methodology to deliver products more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Automobile Association (AAA) CEO Robert L. Darbelnet. All reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees.