American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Nice on the outside, bad on the inside

Roadside Service (Former Employee)
Avon, MA

ProsDecent job security, most people can do this job. Opportunities to move to other parts of the company.

ConsBlatant disregard for company policy. Supervisors have little control over staff. Training program is a joke. Certified-To-Train title means nothing to trainees as 50% of the people who train you are not CTT and teach you incorrectly. Invisible work structure/level of expectations. Drivers smoke in trucks. Extremely disorganized company.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to train your branch managers and supervisors better. No regard for company policy and multiplier violations are visible everyday.

Auto Service Counselor

Auto Service Counselor (Current Employee)
    Columbia, MO

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than a year

Pros: They have paid holidays -10 per year. Pension which you… Cons: Primarily a majority of the people who work above you dont know how do their jobs and always pass their work off on others or… Advice to Senior Management: Understand how to do your job, don't pass the buck off to someone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Encouraging Team to work with

Senior IT Consultant (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Friendly Environment, Good Learning Curve Cons: Unrealistic Timelines. Sometimes challenging to meet deadlines. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Automobile Association (AAA) CEO Robert L. Darbelnet. All reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees.