American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Your are in for an Experience

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

liberal vacation and personal time off.

Cons

If you are ambitious, educated, intelligent and have a good head on your shoulders (all or atleast one of the above mentioned),and cannot get anywhere om the company the first three years of employment. Run do not walk to your next outside career opportunity. AAA is known for keeping people in the same job for so many years, that the person in the job eventually gives up and glad they have a pension. This is a place where if you do not know anyone , your only move will be the call center because no one wants it. They smile and tell you good morning, but everything else is "why should I care" and " I am just going to make sure my job is safe". While in college you are taught in the management courses that " a managers is only as good as they people he/she mentors and move up within the corporation. These people are too concerned who they can keep on their team to make them look good. They do not care that they are affecting this employees quality of life or future earning potential.
Their only concern is to make sure their ship is kept up to par and if making sure there is no turn over to other departments, they will say or do whatever it is necessary to ensure the employee does not even know there was a chance of opportunity. And this is not gossip.

The economy is opening up, those who have more working years in front of them than retirement years are going to exit stage left as soon as they can. "The atleast I have a job" moment is losing it's momentum.

378 Other Employee Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA) (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)