American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
  www.aaa.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

AAA The Best Employer

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Sales Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I started my career handing out maps and went from their to touring counselor, claims, underwriting and finally sales where I recieved several awards throught my career and several trips. The offices are all styled the same so you can go from one office in californial to one in Nevada and everything wil be in the same order and arragement.

Cons

Long hours, weekends, and access to your clients from home as well

You/re all great, but please assist new agents more, it takes time to build referrals and sometimes other agents may see a new agent as a threat and not take them under their wing.

335 Other Employee Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA) (View Most Recent)

homeowners claims adjuster

Current Employee - Homeowners Claims Adjuster
    Current Employee - Homeowners Claims Adjuster

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- good pay
    - no micromanagement
    - respect my decisions
    - easy to speak with managers and the ability to speak with upper management
    - great benefits

Cons

I wish that I had the opportunity to work with cat and travel more

The systems need to be updated

It is the worst job I have had the displeasure of working for.

Current Employee - Membership Services in Newburgh, NY
    Current Employee - Membership Services in Newburgh, NY

Pros

If you know how to suck up to your superiors, you will go far.

Cons

The computer software and the information we use are extremely outdated. Information that we need to do our jobs efficiently is, in some cases, over 5 years old. Because of this, employees are forced to rely on incorrect information which often leads to mistakes being made. Management has been told about this many, many times and refuses to update any old information, for reasons unknown. Communication between the call centers is almost non-existent even though everyone is constantly forced to work on the same issues. There is zero accountability for our contracted road service providers, and at the same time, 100% accountability for the phone operators. I won't even get started on the way the salaried management speaks to the hourly workers. Needless to say, we are treated like ants who are monitored to make sure we try and sell as much product as possible.

Update the computer systems so that employees can do the job that you ask us to do! We are human beings also, there is no need to talk down to us! Start holding road service providers accountable for mistakes!

There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)