American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

AAA The Best Employer

Sales Agent (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI started my career handing out maps and went from their to touring counselor, claims, underwriting and finally sales where I recieved several awards throught my career and several trips. The offices are all styled the same so you can go from one office in californial to one in Nevada and everything wil be in the same order and arragement.

ConsLong hours, weekends, and access to your clients from home as well

Advice to Senior ManagementYou/re all great, but please assist new agents more, it takes time to build referrals and sometimes other agents may see a new agent as a threat and not take them under their wing.

homeowners claims adjuster

Homeowners Claims Adjuster (Current Employee)

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - good pay - no micromanagement - respect my decisions - easy to speak… Cons: I wish that I had the opportunity to work with… Advice to Senior Management: The systems need to be updated Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is the worst job I have had the displeasure of working for.

Membership Services (Current Employee)
Newburgh, NY

Pros: If you know how to suck up to your superiors,… Cons: The computer software and the information we use are extremely outdated. Information that we need to do our jobs efficiently is, in some cases, over… Advice to Senior Management: Update the computer systems so that employees can do the job that you ask us to do! We are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Automobile Association (AAA) CEO Robert L. Darbelnet. All reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees.