American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
  www.aaa.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Fair company to work for, you'll work hard but be financially rewarded.

Former Employee - Member Services in Manchester, NH
Former Employee - Member Services in Manchester, NH

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees. Competitive bonus and commissions structure.

Cons

Sales quotas and travel agents/member services agents are required to cross sell/promote insurance quotes, car loans and credit card services.

Pay attention to which employees in the office are "ignoring" customers, doing "busy work" and not pulling their fair share of the work at the member services desk. When I worked there, there were 4 member service agents and I always felt that I was working nonstop without a break while the other three would pick up the phone just as a customer walked in, get up from their desk to go to the bathroom, fax machine, copier, or go outside to take a smoke break - always when a customer was starting to walk in! I am a hard worker but dont like to do the lion's share while others get an "easier" day at my expense.

337 Other Employee Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA) (View Most Recent)

Not a career.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working with same customers so get to know them and where they are traveling.
    Every day had different challenges depending on what was going on in the world or travel industry.
    Holiday potlucks was nice change of pace.
    Having Sundays off was great!

Cons

It never was a career.
    Did not like it when training sessions were scheduled during busy time causes staffing issues.

good

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Pros

nice place to work for. recommend it to all people, entry level easy commute, good motivation decent pay, nice office

Cons

do not have as many cons as people said it was, fairly decent people and staff including mangers

There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)