American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com

Slow to reward good performance and not many women in key leadership positions.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsAt least at AAA Oregon/Idaho, during poor economy, layoffs never happened. It was a very secure place to work and many employees have worked for 20 or more years.

ConsDue to longevity of employees, not quick to move up in the company. People moved into positions due to personal relationships over good performance or ability to do job. Salaries much lower than current market.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromises made for promotions that never come to fruition. Slow performance reviews and salaries that do not match the market make it not an ideal place to stay for people with talent and desired skills.

No control of Life insurance

SSA (Current Employee) Oak Lawn, IL

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work life balance, decent pay. Cons: High turn over, and you have no control of life… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hated working here

SSA (Former Employee) Arlington Heights, IL

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some flexibility and work/life balance. Cons: Management was horrible especially on the store locations. My manager micro-managed despite not being knowledgeable of insurance, she also played favorites. Sales quotes were reasonable,… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees better. Hire more competent managers. Advertise better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!