American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com

Started my career at AAA and had a great learning and work experience

Director (Former Employee) Heathrow, FL

ProsGreat benefits, Great people to work with, Always trying to stay current in all of its policies and technology initiatives. Good work Life balance and a good community partner.

ConsThere are always some things that different people don't always agree with at any company. In this case there is nothing that is systemic in nature or that warrants a major change.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to stay current in all aspects of the business climate.

Nice Managers

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Pros: pleasant work environment, good staff Cons: low pay - no perks Advice to Senior Management: pay us more More

Operating like a company from the 1980's with low wages, unrealistic goals, and poorly designed culture.

Sales Agent (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy hiring process due to high turn-over. Gives you a… Cons: You are required to be in the office from 9-6 (M-F). If you work on a sale and the customer calls you back after 6pm,… Advice to Senior Management: Companies that are in the top 100 companies to work for, don't beg for it. Treat your employees with dignity, pay them a fairly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!