American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com

Interested in further development

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere were professional development seminars held at AAA SNE to learn new skills. These sessions are a great way to learn about software such as Microsoft office as well as managerial skills to be able to move up within the company.

ConsBecause of the nature of the business (rescuing motorists) employees, even those in non-auto-rescue related departments are required to come in during dangerous driving conditions unless the roads are officially closed. Other companies during these times urge their employees to work safely from home.

"A Hiring Mill"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for less than a year

Pros: None that I can think of. Cons: They are constantly hiring and then firing their sales staff and managers. No one stays at this branch for very long. Frequently, customers walk… Advice to Senior Management: Make a financial investment in your staff and have them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

okay company to work for

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Pros: good benefit package and great training Cons: military company keep tabs on you More

There are newer reviews on American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!