American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

My personal growth was nurtured by my supervisors and co-workers.

Member Service Representative (Current Employee)
Heathrow, FL

ProsWorking for national corporation has it's perks in higher salaries and better benefits. But the feeling of being part of a team was an unexpected benefit.

ConsThe only con I can think of was that we weren't very busy in our department and had quite a bit of down time. I guess that's a good thing considering we handled complaints and problems.

Great if you never plan to work anywhere else. Otherwise, run.

(Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Pros: Stability. 15+ or even 20+ years in the same job… Cons: Archaic, conservative corporate culture No advancement opportunities Zero communication between departments Incredible amount of paranoia/distrust of employees by management Employees are actively discouraged or penalized for suggesting improvements The company's… Advice to Senior Management: I don't think anything I say would make a difference. Nothing will ever change at this company because the leadership… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

aaa midatlantic insurance group bought

Wilmington, DE

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Pros: `This company is a place where many of us call home. There is a mutual respect and appriciation… Cons: Not sure what direction the compay is going since it was recently purchased. Employee moral is… Advice to Senior Management: I hope we as a "new company" will keep our spirit. Business is about profit, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Automobile Association (AAA).

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Automobile Association (AAA) CEO Robert L. Darbelnet. All reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees.