Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Bar Association reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Bar Association CEO Stephen N. Zack. All reviews posted anonymously by American Bar Association employees.
1 person found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at American Bar Association
Pros – - Due to a chaotic administrative structure, there are great opportunities to learn about development work from the ground up.
- Junior staff are given expanded responsibility versus other similar institutions.
- Good work atmosphere with friendly, committed people.
- ABA ROLI is one of the few institutions in the world that does international rule of law or legal capacity building programs.
Cons – - Insufficient focus on professional development of staff.
- Limited institutional efforts to share knowledge about programs, successes, etc.
- Institution is not administratively set up for international development work and does not have the planning capacity to effectively address this.
Advice to Senior Management – - More attention should be paid to how the institution is structured, rather than trying to address individual issues ad-hoc.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-02-01 07:29 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.