Rewarding

Former Employee - Intern  in  Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Intern in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at American Casino & Entertainment Properties

Pros

Professional executive management that cares about employees. They reward and provide opportunities to employees.

Cons

Many jobs require working in an environment where smoking is permitted, but that is unavoidable due to the industry

Other Reviews for American Casino & Entertainment Properties

Best job ever.

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at American Casino & Entertainment Properties full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kind of relaxed environment. Perks - free meal buffet style. Parking lot with roof - great during summer and rainy days. I'm treated as professional and not micromanaged by my boss. As employee we get discounts for rooms and restaurants including our friend and relatives. I feel like being protected by my boss whenever there are issues.

Cons

No 401k matching but at least there is one. No salary increase for many years. Other department's project managers tends to micromanaged my time. I don't see any career advancement.

Try to learn what micromanaging is and find alternatives to encourage people to work.

Good experience overall

Former Employee - Administrative Assistante  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistante in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at American Casino & Entertainment Properties full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good and friendly team and great benefits, from free lunch to medical benefits.
    Management has an open door policy and is very open to discussing ideas and opinions on how to improve things.
    Easy to move up the ladder if you work hard and prove yourself valuable to the company.

Cons

Lots of turnover. Hard to create solid relationships and trust when employees are rotating so often. Corporate offices is getting very limited in offices spaces. Very tight office environment.

Spend more time on training employees and employees retention programs. Rewards good employees with above average industry standard salary so they stay longer.

There are newer employer reviews for American Casino & Entertainment Properties.

Worked for American Casino & Entertainment Properties? Contribute to the Community!