American College of Technology
www.acot.edu Saint Joseph, MO 16 to 50 Employees

A great place to work

Student Success (Current Employee)
Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at American College of Technology

ProsI feel like my boss respects me and values my work. My opinions matter and there's lots of potential for growth in the company. I have worked a few other jobs and in all the other locations I've been at i have always felt like a small piece in a big corporate puzzle but this is a family run business and here i feel like i make a difference.

ConsThis is a very fast moving company. If you don't enjoy a fast paced environment with lots of challenges and changes then this is not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. The most important thing to an employee is to feel like they are valued and respected.

Instructor Review for American College of Technology

Instructor (Current Employee)
Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at American College of Technology

Pros: A good place to work if you like flexibility. Cons: Low pay, no benefits, not a lot of attention to detail by management,… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people who work for you, they are the ones making things "go". Those of you "in charge" would be lost without your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work.

I have been working at American College of Technology full-time

Pros: Very friendly coworkers and flexible schedule. Working for the college has been a great opportunity. There is always room… Cons: While the schedule is pretty flexible, sometimes extra work is needed. Other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American College of Technology.

Worked for American College of Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American College of Technology reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by American College of Technology employees.