A great place to work

Current Employee - Student Success  in  Saint Joseph, MO
Current Employee - Student Success in Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at American College of Technology

Pros

I feel like my boss respects me and values my work. My opinions matter and there's lots of potential for growth in the company. I have worked a few other jobs and in all the other locations I've been at i have always felt like a small piece in a big corporate puzzle but this is a family run business and here i feel like i make a difference.

Cons

This is a very fast moving company. If you don't enjoy a fast paced environment with lots of challenges and changes then this is not the place for you.

Keep doing what you are doing. The most important thing to an employee is to feel like they are valued and respected.

Other Reviews for American College of Technology

Instructor Review for American College of Technology

Current Employee - Instructor  in  Saint Joseph, MO
    Current Employee - Instructor in Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at American College of Technology

Pros

A good place to work if you like flexibility.

Cons

Low pay, no benefits, not a lot of attention to detail by management, information and communication between management and staff is not that great at times.

Listen to the people who work for you, they are the ones making things "go". Those of you "in charge" would be lost without your support staff, you have proven it time and time again by firing on a whim without proper cause and losing your temper. It is time to just let professionalism take its course and understand the people who are experts in their degree areas can run their classrooms, please, pay us more and give us due credit.

Great place to work.

I have been working at American College of Technology full-time

Pros

Very friendly coworkers and flexible schedule. Working for the college has been a great opportunity. There is always room to grow and improve and become a valued member of the staff to help deliver quality curriculum and service.

Cons

While the schedule is pretty flexible, sometimes extra work is needed. Other than that, there are not any other major cons I can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for American College of Technology.

Worked for American College of Technology? Contribute to the Community!