There are newer employer reviews for American Dental Partners

Underappreciated team members

Former Employee - Practice Manager
Former Employee - Practice Manager

I worked at American Dental Partners full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

My local organization did the best it could to maintain a positive workplace, however, eventually there was nothing that could be done to outweigh the negative influence of corporate AMDPI.

Cons

Lack of pay increases for multiple years, lots of turnover as a result. Long term employees were expected to pick up extra responsibilities without additional compensation. Lack of respect for the front line staff. When concerns were brought up canned response was "Everyone is replaceable".

Complete overhaul, starting with Greg S.

reviews filtered by

not a great place

I have been working at American Dental Partners full-time

Pros

they pay you every two weeks

Cons

everyone is replaceable. few bad staff make decisions for everyone.
    no raise for cost of living

get rid of employees that have no accountability

Not a good place to work at all take it from me

Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Mesa, AZ

I worked at American Dental Partners full-time (more than a year)

Pros

SOME of the doctors are great to work with..others not so much. Paycheck is on time, however I have had hours deducted from me with no warning, and when confronted they act like they had no idea.

Cons

There are no pay raises not ever. Management is disrespectful towards workers they will literally work you into the ground with no praise as long as you do exactly what they want they won't be so hard on you. Once you speak up or disagree with any management they target you, treat you poorly, not to mention they constantly bad mouth you to others. Its like a high school up in there, management will be in front room painting nails, doing makeup, gossiping, and on phones while others are working their butts off. Lots of turnover, even doctors are aware of everything and have even said the company is horrible and that they don't blame everyone for leaving. This place could care less about the kids and that's so unfortunate, its all about profit and the money coming in. Even at meetings they make it a point to bring up the "core values" which is a load of BS, these meetings are ridiculous its like a blame game they look for people to embarrass in front of everyone and make it look like its the employees faults for anything going wrong in the office. They say until we see a higher profit we can not give any raises. I had been making the same amt for 2 years, with new member coming in I came to find out were making more then 2 dollars then me with no education no certifications and they have me training these people...seriously. Upper management is always in the background I've only met these people maybe 2-3x they don't care to get to know any of the employees. Highly unprofessional place to work run away while you still can.

Middle management grow up and show respect to your workers. Upper management stop looking away from all the issues in this company and do something to fix it, put a stop to all the bullying done here, get to know your employees and acknowledge them. STOP THE FAVORTISM.

There are newer employer reviews for American Dental Partners