American Dream Home Improvement

There are newer employer reviews for American Dream Home Improvement

Excellent!!!!!

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Downers Grove, IL
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at American Dream Home Improvement full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture, fun environment, awesome pay.

Cons

None yet and been here for 5 years

Thank you for the opportunity, its been a great ride and still going.

6 Other Employee Reviews for American Dream Home Improvement (View Most Recent)

so far so good

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Aurora, CO

I have been working at American Dream Home Improvement full-time for less than a year

Pros

they gave me a 55000 truck to drive around and all of my bosses are awesome they are down to earth and i even tried to quit and they talked me into staying and even filled my gas tank.

Cons

The only thing i dont like is putting gas in the truck eats it like now ones business also some of the supervisors ride your even when its snowing outside they want you out there knocking on doors like that is crazy. also if they would help with gas money a little bit that would be awesome cuz putting 100 dollars a week in gas is killing my wallet. Also if they didnt ride us somuch to be out there amd get claims for them and realized that we arent there slaves would be pretty cool

as of now i have no complaints i had an issue with one of the supervisors and they gave me a new one and he is cool also if it is snowing or raining outside i dont see a point to be out there knocking on doors no one wants to open the door and let all that cold air in there homes

Extremely Happy I made a switch to ADHI!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at American Dream Home Improvement full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very large, fast growing national company, and industry leading company. Amazing opportunity to excel and grow as an individual, and earn a high income. You need to be vocal and express your desires and ambitions and the ADHI upper staff will work with you to help you excel. Good atmosphere, good vibes, some of the best people I have ever worked with!

Cons

A slight learning curve to the industry as well as systems and procedures that are used with ADHI. Especially if you do not have a background in the industry, it can be a little overwhelming, much like anything unfamiliar. However after you get past this learning curve its a breeze and very rewarding.

Challenge employees more directly and give specific goal sets. Possibly create some type of performance contest with incentives?

There are newer employer reviews for American Dream Home Improvement

Worked for American Dream Home Improvement? Contribute to the Community!