American Eagle Outfitters
www.ae.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

I love my job... But nothing is ever going to be perfect.

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
Monroe, MI

ProsGreat staff and great customer values. American Eagle's customer first policy makes working for the company so much fun and very easy to do. There are programs in place to help anyone get to the next level associates and management alike. Communication between district and regional managers to stores is great.

ConsScheduling seems to be an issue with alot of stores. Communication between store management and store associates is terrible. Even though our store is trying to combat that it's taking time that the company doesn't give us. It's very hard to work on development and growing your associates when you have to be focused on sales and credit all the time. But both are company standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on growing lower management and associates. It will only help in the long run. Better communication between everyone on all levels.

Fun and competitive.

Associate (Current Employee)
    Columbia, SC

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great atmosphere and goal oriented company. Cons: More pressure than standard retail. Advice to Senior Management: Loosen the reigns a bit. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Job for students looking for extra cash

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Discount, overall friendly employees, Getting to know the customers Cons: Allow employees to gain more hours Advice to Senior Management: Allow for more hours More
There are newer reviews on American Eagle Outfitters.

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Eagle Outfitters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Eagle Outfitters CEO Jay Schottenstein. All reviews posted anonymously by American Eagle Outfitters employees.