American Eagle Outfitters

www.ae.com

Fun working environment

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

Prospay scale is better than alot of retailers, but it is still not enough for the expectation of managers for the company. employee discount is one of the best in the industry.

ConsNot enough appreciation for the work you do. Pay scale definately does not meet the intense demand of the position. I have worked for 3 other companies and American Eagle does require alot from their managers... which is fine...but equal pay for equal work! Holiday hours, expecially Black Friday - opening at midnight - life/work balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease listen to the all store management and associates - and to the customers. We were recently told to turn the volume up on the music and have had numerous complaints from customers that it's too loud! We would like to have more support about our day-to-day issues. Not having denim sizes for our customer - when we are the 'denim destination' in the mall sets us up for failure and not success.

No good hours

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for less than a year

Pros: If you are a fan of their outfit you can get a 50% off on new… Cons: Those companies like AE, A&F and minor retails have a very limited payroll therefore employees… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the training to new employees I worked in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good place to work if your in high school

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for less than a year

Pros: they give you 40% discount ,pay was good and the… Cons: they dont give enough hours the job would be good… Advice to Senior Management: there are no hours available Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Eagle Outfitters.

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!