Great

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Roseville, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Roseville, CA

I worked at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for less than a year

Pros

They are very laid back: I could wear crop tops (because thats why they sold) and they didn't mind my tattoo was showing. I was able to keep my cartilage and nose stud in, even though you aren't really allowed too, they were so laid back that they didn't mind. The discount was amazing: 40% off and 50% off on new things.

Cons

There was a certain manager there that was SO rude to me every time I came in, whether I was there shopping on my day off or not. You have to physically go into the store to get your schedule.

Really check into the reasons why some people don't like that certain manager; he is not fit to be a manager.

Other Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Was Good

I worked at American Eagle Outfitters full-time

Pros

The pros of this company are all the benefits they offer.

Cons

The cons of this company is as any fashion company.

I've worked at 3 American Eagles and had great experiences except one manager. Clearwater, Tallahassee, and Tampa, Fl

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  West Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in West Tampa, FL

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Company, Great Product, Target customer well, great help in building your customer service skills. 40% discount, feels great to help people, have great contests for employees to win product in the store or money or other goods.

Cons

I think just normal retail downsides not anything specific to AE. No control of schedule, closing sucks, customers can sometimes be rude, not consistent on raises have to fight for them.

There are newer employer reviews for American Eagle Outfitters.

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!