There are newer employer reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Overall a good experience

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Oceanside, NY
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Oceanside, NY

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great learning experience, friendly staff and everyone was easy to get along with. Excellent store discount and I wear their clothes all of the time so it was a win/win for me

Cons

Management was kind of unorganized. It was annoying always having to offer people perfume because the smell really gets to you after a while

When changing the schedule, alert the rest of the employees

964 Other Employee Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters (View Most Recent)

American Eagle Outfitters - Great Brand that I still enjoy, Upper management that were never friendly.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Mission Viejo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great atmosphere, great customers. The managers were friendly and involved. Days off were granted normally without a problem, unless it was near holiday time.

Cons

Never received raises, upper division management thought they were better than everyone else. They were very belittling and talked down on you every time you had a question or made a mistake.

New upper management was needed!

Visual Production Coordinator

Current Employee - Visual Production Coordinator  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Visual Production Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay & benefits, fun work atmosphere, great discount on clothes.

Cons

Very repetitive job and honestly it was sort of brainless, as a company many employees work long, long hours so to achieve a work life balance I had to make it a point to work certain hours.

Encourage a better work/life balance and don't promote based on the hours people spend at the office, promote more based on the quality of the work people do while they are at work.

There are newer employer reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!